Thursday 25 – Sunday 28 June 2020
Preview (by invitation only)
Thursday 25 June : 11 am-5 pm
Thursday 25 June : 5 pm-10 pm
Friday 26 June : 11 am-7 pm
Saturday 27 June : 11 am-7 pm
Sunday 28 June : 11 am-7 pm
Tour & Taxis
Avenue du Port 86c
Take the train to “Brussels North Station” and:
– take line 14 bus towards “UZ Brussel”, get off at “Tour & Taxis” (4 stops) or
– walk 15 minutes from the train station to Tour & Taxis
For more information about national trains, visit www.belgianrail.be
By bus, tram & metro
– Metro line 2 or 6 towards “Elisabeth”: get off at “Yser” (10 stops) and walk 10 minutes to Tour & Taxis;
– Tram line 51: get off at “Sainctelette” and walk 10 minutes to Tour & Taxis.
Some buses stop at or near Tour & Taxis:
– Lines 14, 15 and 89 stop near the entrance of Tour & Taxis (get off at “Picard”).
– Lines 57 and 88 stop near Tour & Taxis (get off at “Steamers”) and walk a short distance to Tour&Taxis.
For more information about public transportation, visit www.stib.be
6 € (cash only) as of 10:00 am from Thursday to Sunday
Parking entrance: Avenue du Port 88 – 1000 Brussels
8 € from 6.00 pm on weekdays and as from 10:00 am during the weekend
Parking entrance : Avenue du Port 86C – 1000 Brussels
Visitors with disabilities
Art Brussels is committed to welcoming all visitors and provides appropriate services to anyone who needs them.
Accessible parking is available to our disabled visitors (entrance to parking facility: Avenue du Port 86C). The main entrance to the fair has a ramp for wheelchairs and all public areas of the fair are wheelchair accessible.