Small hand bags can be taken into the halls. Backpacks, suitcases, umbrellas and trolleys of any size must be left at the cloakroom located at the entrance of the fair.
Visitors with disabilities
Wheelchairs are available free of charge, on a first-come first-served basis, at the Info Desk at the entrance to the fair. Guide and assistance dogs are welcome in the fair grounds.
Animals (except guide dogs) are strictly forbidden in the fair grounds .
During the week-end, the Kids Room is available free of charge for children between 3 to 12 years , from 11:00 am to 6:30 pm.
Join our daily guided visits to participating galleries and artists, or book your private guided tour of the fair!
Limited edition of Art Brussels’ tote bag and Hello! Art Brussels’ sweaters will be available at The Shop of Art Brussels, at the entrance to the fair.
Eat & drink at Art Brussels
Make the most of your visit to Art Brussels with the tasty cuisine of JML (Jean-Michel Loriers), Royal Warrant Holder of the Court of Belgium. Enjoy a sampling of Belgium’s best food in our seated restaurant or in one of our “in or out” eating places :
* The Restaurant : Inventive, healthy & seasonal food. A seated restaurant serving a light lunch, a gourmet afternoon treat or an early dinner. Late opening on Thursday 23 April until 12 Midnight.
* Fresh Market : Freshly made salads, soups & sandwiches to eat ‘in or out’.
* Discovery Café : Coffee Corner with hot and cold drinks, sweets, salads and sandwiches to eat ‘in or out’.
* Art Bar : Belgian beers and other cold or hot drinks.
* Champagne Bar by Ruinart : Champagne, cold or hot drinks.
* Belgian Beer Terrace : Home-made burgers, French fries & Belgian beers in a pleasant, relaxed atmosphere, on our partially covered terrace. Late opening on Thursday 23 April until 12 Midnight.
* Le Salon : Champagne, Belgian beers, small snacks, cold or hot drinks.