- €8 iso €10 at the fair
- free entrance on Friday 26 April
- valid once from 27 to 28 April 2019
- on presentation of your student card
- offer valid until 7 April incl.
- €12 iso €20 at the fair
- valid once from 26 to 28 April 2019
- Free entrance for children under 16 years old
- €50 for 1 person
€90 for 2 persons
- valid once on Thursday 25 April from 5 to 10 pm
- Copy of the catalogue included
- €50 for 1 person
So many reasons to visit Art Brussels 2019!
Welcome to the Art Brussels online ticket page. Buy your ticket now for the Vernissage or the fair and benefit from a 40% discount*
- 148 contemporary art galleries from 32 countries are presenting works by 800 modern and contemporary artists: an exciting laboratory for discovery, as well as the ideal place to see presentations by some of the top international galleries;
- A diverse new section, INVITED, is giving support to nine emerging galleries & art spaces that have never before participated in the fair and have been given carte blanche. They include galleries that transcend the traditional gallery format;
- Monumental Sculptures will greet you in front of the entrance to Art Brussels. These large-scale works of art will be displayed on the 3000 m² esplanade of Tour & Taxis;
- SCREEN IT, a video project that investigates the impact of our omnipresent screen culture on the arts, a collaboration with the participating galleries and Stadstriënnale Hasselt - Genk;
- The Belfius Lounge is displaying an exhibition entitled Coup de Coeur, a selection of 30 major works from the Belfius Art Collection, chosen by as many Belgian personalities.
- Exciting guided tours, giving an overview of the fair. From Friday 26 through Sunday 28 April (in French, Dutch & English) at 3 pm, 4 pm and 5 pm. These are offered thanks to the generous support of Belfius Wealth Management.
* offer valid until 7 April incl. on regular ticket only
25 - 28 April 2019
Tour & Taxis
Avenue du Port 86c
1000 Brussels, Belgium
Thursday 25 - Sunday 28 April 2019
- Thursday 25 April: 5 pm - 10 pm (Vernissage*)
- Friday 26 April: 11 am - 7 pm
- Saturday 27 April: 11 am - 7 pm
- Sunday 28 April: 11 am - 7 pm
* Preview (by invitation only) from 11 am until 5 pm & *Vernissage from 5 pm until 10 pm