Art Brussels shuttles are foreseen from Thursday 25 to Sunday 28 April, during the opening hours of the fair:
- Brussels North Station - *every 15' – during the opening hours of the fair Address: Boulevard Simon Bolivar, 1000 Brussels
(When leaving to station towards Tour & Taxis, the stop is on the left side, below Engie Building)
- Brussels Midi Station - *every 45'
Thu 25 from 10 am to 6 pm (starts at Midi Station)
Fri 26 to Sun 28 from 11 am to 6 pm Address: Rue de France (intersection with rue de l’Instruction), 1000 Brussels
- The fashion & design Dansaert boutiques - *every hour (not on Sunday)
Address: MAD, Place du Nouveau Marché aux Grains 10, Brussels (5 min from La Centrale for Contemporary Art)
- City tour Brussels South- *every 45'
Stops: Tour & Taxis (Art Brussels) | Kanal (Main entrance - Quai des péniches) | Bip.Brussels (Bozar & Royal Museums of Fine Arts) | CAB | Tour & Taxis (Art Brussels)
- City tour Brussels West - *every 45'
Stops: Tour & Taxis (Art Brussels) | iMAL | MIMA | WIELS Tour & Taxis (Art Brussels)
with the support of visit.brussels, brucity and Tour & Taxis
* Please note that these timetables are subject to possible delays due to traffic conditions
Supervised outdoor parking on the site of Tour & Taxis for 6 € (pay in cash)
Entrance parking: Avenue du Port 88 - 1000 Brussels
Underground parking (700 places) accessible on the site of Tour & Taxis for 8 € as of 6.00 pm on weekdays and as of 10.00 am during the weekend
Entrance parking: Avenue du Port 86C - 1000 Brussels
By public transport
Take the train to BRUSSELS NORTH STATION and:
- take the bus line 14 in direction of "UZ BRUSSEL”, get off at "Tour & Taxis” (4 stops) or
- walk 15 minutes from the train station to Tour & Taxis
For more info about national trains www.belgianrail.be
By bus, tram & metro
- Metro line 2 and 6 - direction “ELISABETH”, get off at “YSER” (10 stops) and walk 10 minutes to Tour & Taxis.
- Tram line 51 - get off at “SAINCTELETTE” and walk 10 minutes to Tour & Taxis.
Some buses stop at/near Tour & Taxis:
- Lines 14, 15 and 89 stop near the entrance of Tour & Taxis (get off at “PICARD”).
- Lines 57 and 88 stop near Tour & Taxis (get off at “STEAMERS”) and walk a short distance to Tour&Taxis.
For more info about public transports, visit www.stib.be