Art Brussels shuttles are foreseen from Thursday 19 to Sunday 22 April, during the opening hours of the fair:
- Brussels North Station - every 15'
address: Boulevard Simon Bolivar, 1000 Brussels
- Brussels Midi Station - every 45'
address: Rue de France, 1000 Brussels
- Dansaert district - every 30' (not on Sunday)
Address: MAD, Place du Nouveau Marché aux Grains 10, Brussels
- City tour Brussels Centre - every 45'
Stops: Tour & Taxis (Art Brussels) | La Centrale | Poppositions | Bozar-MRBAB | Flagey: La Loge & CAB | Tour & Taxis (Art Brussels)
- City tour Brussels West - every 45'
Stops: Tour & Taxis (Art Brussels) | iMAL | MIMA | WIELS Tour & Taxis (Art Brussels)
with the support of visit.brussels, brucity and Tour & Taxis
Supervised outdoor parking on the site of Tour & Taxis for 6 € (pay in cash)
Entrance parking: Avenue du Port 88 - 1000 Brussels
Underground parking (700 places) accessible on the site of Tour & Taxis for 8 € as of 6.00 pm on weekdays and as of 10.00 am during the weekend
Entrance parking: Avenue du Port 86C - 1000 Brussels
By public transport
Take the train to BRUSSELS NORTH STATION and:
- take the bus line 14 in direction of "UZ BRUSSEL”, get off at "Tour & Taxis” (4 stops) or
- walk 15 minutes from the train station to Tour & Taxis
For more info about national trains www.belgianrail.be
By bus, tram & metro
- Metro line 2 and 6 - direction “ELISABETH”, get off at “YSER” (10 stops) and walk 10 minutes to Tour & Taxis.
- Tram line 51 - get off at “SAINCTELETTE” and walk 10 minutes to Tour & Taxis.
Some buses stop at/near Tour & Taxis:
- Lines 14, 15 and 89 stop near the entrance of Tour & Taxis (get off at “PICARD”).
- Lines 57 and 88 stop near Tour & Taxis (get off at “STEAMERS”) and walk a short distance to Tour&Taxis.
For more info about public transports, visit www.stib.be